12/28/10

2010

I've started a diet. It's not the new year yet so technically, it's not a new year's resolution so technically, it will last. I'm using Spark People to calculate the calories I intake and the calories I burn. By April, I should be 25 pounds lighter.

Here's how I usually diet: Go strong for a few weeks, lose 10 pounds, notice a difference so stop counting calories and working out. I can't do that this time! I must lose the 25 pounds!! I want to have a smokin bod and one that is conducive to makin babies. TMI? Oh, well, my blog! :)

I'm on day 2 and.. I have the dreaded migraine. Where my body does NOT know what just hit her. Yes, I just referred to my body as a her but that makes sense right? She's like, UM, you were JUST scarfing your face with Christmas goodies pumping me full of sugar and calories and now you're just giving me 1200?? PER DAY?? That's right body. Get used to it.

Here's to my non-new-years-resolution diet!

Posted by C

No comments:

Post a Comment