12/30/10

Free Day(s)?

Ok, so we've all heard the rules when dieting to make sure you take one day a week as a free day where you don't have to worry about counting calories. Don't believe me? Check these out:

Follow This Dieting Tip
Calorie Count
Have a Day Off Your Diet

I think I've made my point. (with 3 links. ha!!) Well, what if I woke up this morning without groceries and decide to go out to breakfast? I know I said New Years Eve was going to be my free day.. and it still will. But what if instead of 3 meals in one day, I take 2 meals in 2 different days to eat what I like? I'll still go to the gym or run and I most likely will only have 2 meals each day so really... is it a big deal? So what if I had ham, potatoes, eggs, toast AND biscuits in gravy. It's not like I ate ALL of it! :) I guess I feel like I had to confess what I ate this morning. Bless me readers, for I have sinned.

Posted by C

No comments:

Post a Comment