12/29/10

Dear C..

First of all, did you lose 3 pounds in two days? HOW?

Secondly, I'm glad that you posted on your lunch break. I fully agree with your cardboard pizza theory. That is why I opted to have real pizza for lunch. Read it again. REAL PIZZA. From Pier 49. I justify it like this: I have had 300 calorie imposter meals every day for lunch for about 3 weeks straight. I even ate one yesterday since I was unable to enjoy the pita I purchased (due to unforseen, gross circumstances). If we are supposed to indulge in 1200 fat cals every day, but our 3 meals are only 300 calories a piece, we are missing out on an ENTIRE MEAL of coveted calories EACH DAY!

If this continues, we will lose our back completely....not a good look. Think Nicole Richie pre-prego days. Nobody wants that. Not even Joel Madden, if he had a choice.

And so...I am upping my calorie intake to the full 1200 calories. I REFUSE to blow away in a perilous gust of wind!!! WHO'S WITH ME??!! (cheering...banners with my name..more cheering)

LET'S DO THIS, PEOPLE!!!!!

P.s. do you see what I did there? I just made it seem okay that I inhaled 2 drool worthy pieces of pizza for lunch. Booyah.

Posted by S.

No comments:

Post a Comment