12/29/10

I Second that motion.

My name is S..as in, Superfly. Or Superchub, depending on the day.

Today, you can call me Superchange. That's right- I'm making the change. I AM the man in the mirror.

Yesterday, my good friend C hit me up via email and informed me of our diet/blog about our diet. It couldn't have come at a better time. My mom and coworker alike are determined to turn me into a blimp, and so far they are winning the battle. My stocking came stuffed with bags and bags of my favorite candies and my coworker continues to fill up the jar by my desk with the type of candy that you eat without even knowing you're eating it- the most dangerous kind, by far.

Although my motivation is not as honorable as C's (I'm trying to avoid having babies, if at all possible), my motivation is still real. And here's what it is: I am pasty. DAMN pasty. And everyone knows that hot girls only come in two types- curvy and tan or pasty and skinny. And so, in order to fall back into the hot girl category, I am forced to lose the junk in my trunk. TA DA! Hot girl status, here I come!

Let the good times (not the fat) roll!!!

Posted by S.

No comments:

Post a Comment