12/29/10

Lunch Break

Well, here we are. Lunch break. What shall I have? The never salted Sweet and Sour chicken microwave meal? Or perhaps the slightly-resembles-pizza but is actually cardboard-pizza microwave meal? Yes, I think I'll take the cardboard. Why is it these things can never cook right? Always crunchy on the edges but still frozen in the center. Maybe it's for variety. Makes you think it's a delicious frozen dessert but really, it's cold pizza.. and not the good day old Papa John's BBQ Chicken cold pizza. It's of the cardboard persuasion. Good thing I have my trusty Diet Coke to get me through it all. I seriously can't wait for New Years Eve. I've deemed that as my free day. Yep, I give myself one guilt free day a week and boy am I excited for it. No worries, I'm not gonna hit up a buffet or anything.. at least not this time. But don't even think for a second I'm going to feel guilty for over indulging and have a second glass of Sparkling Apple Cider or a pint of Ben & Jerry's (Shout out to my fave B&J ice cream, Americone Dream). Oh.. sweet sweet NYE how I can't wait for your arrival.

Running last night SUCKED btw. Hitting the gym tonight.. maybe. :)

Stay tuned for the first Wednesday Weigh-in today! Hopefully it's not above my initial weight.

Posted by C

No comments:

Post a Comment