1/20/11

Button Button

Tell me I'm not alone. No, this isn't THAT serious. Just a confession.

I have these CUTE pants, that I love. I first fell in love with them from this commercial:


I mean, Back in Black AND Audrey Hepburn? She could have been wearing baby seals and I would have wanted them. Ok, maybe not baby seals... SO Then I worked at the Gap and bought some. (employee discount! woowoop!) They are kind of on the tight side. They snap closed and let me tell you: No Give. When I'm standing, it's all good. But when I sit... HellOOOOOOOO jelly rolls. SO. I happen to unsnap them.. and leave them unsnapped.... all day. I know this is SICK but I also know someone out there does the same thing. Right? Right?? I know I'm not that crazy. But how creepy to know that someone you work next to... right now... might have his/her pants unbuttoned.

Posted by C.

No comments:

Post a Comment