1/4/11

Stress Shmess

Stress helps you lose weight. It's a fact.

Either you are the person who eats when you get stressed or the person who has a weak stomach and cannot eat when stressed. I consider myself a combination of the two- it depends on the type of stress I'm experiencing. When I am trying to make a life decision, I eat. When I am fighting with a loved one or having relationship troubles- I cannot even think about eating. The stress I'm experiencing lately is the latter.

Over the weekend, I moved. This caused a fight with some loved ones, which made me moody and irritable, which put off some other loved ones, who are also my new roommates. Then I called things off with someone I was seeing, and had to explain to someone else that our relationship lies in the friend zone. All of this was terrible and the only thing I could imagine eating was 99 cent Taco Bell. But alas....the Taco Bell in my area was closed. CLOSED. For the first time EVER. And so I didn't eat.

This put me on track with my weight loss, I'm sure. Since I haven't actually weighed myself yet, I can't be positive, but I am definitely feeling thinner. This process may continue on into this afternoon since all I have to eat are the damn cardboard microwave meals, and they....look.....disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Why do I buy these things?

I do wonder though, about weight loss. People always say that when people get into a happy, content relationship, they put on weight. Love pounds, as my ex called them. On the other end of the spectrum, there is tons of research about how people who are overweight are unhappy because of it. So which is it? Are the chubby people happy because they're in love or are the skinny people happy because they feel physically fit? I must know.

Also, if fat equals happy, consider this blog DOOMED.

Posted by S.

No comments:

Post a Comment